Online course business is a trending topic, and Kajabi comes first in that discussion. But, with Kajabi’s pricing sometimes being on the high end, what can you do if there is a budget constraint? Don’t worry, there are Kajabi alternatives available in the market. Out of them, 5 business platforms are the best Kajabi alternatives- Teachable, Thinkific, FreshLearn, Podia, and Udemy.
Thinkific has better analytics than Kajabi which helps to use the insights for your business growth. Podia is almost similar to Kajabi at a very affordable price. FreshLearn comes with an exclusive gamification feature to engage more customers. In this article, I have discussed precisely the best Kajabi alternatives to clear your confusion.
Table of Contents
What Are the Best Kajabi Alternatives?
|Platform||Plans||Pricing||My Verdict||My Review|
(Out of 5)
|$59 or $39*|
$159 or $119*
$665 or $375*
|Best option for a Kajabi Alternative||4.6|
|$49 or $36*|
$99 or $74*
$199 or $149*
$499 or $374*
|The best affordable replacement for Kajabi for professionals||4.8|
|Udemy||Free||$0||The best marketplace for an online course in every niche with a massive student community||4.2|
|$39 or $29*$69 or $49*||The most affordable alternative of Kajabi with advanced tools||4.1|
|$39 or $33*|
$89 or $75*
$199 or $166*
|Almost the same as Kajabi with little differences and cheaper prices||4.5|
Teachable comes in the category of the most popular online course creation sites. It was founded in 2014 by Anku Nagpal. This platform offers an intuitive interface with drag-and-drop features. It also provides integrated builders to make your courses more engaging.
This online-course-making platform offers a wide range of customization to your courses. In addition, there are sections in chapters as a course distribution tool. You can get integration alongside marketing tools.
- You can get the ease of collaboration from the user role-based automation.
- Premium plans offer to have features of email marketing to users.
- You will get advanced analytics of detailed insights into your course and users.
- You can get seamless integration with many tools of the third-party category.
- There will be lots of quizzes, assessments, games, etc for more engagement.
- Educators and students both get excellent customer support.
- It will give you access to create your signature affiliate program.
- You can get a free trial for starting your business.
Teachable offers a free trial period for new users. Besides this free period, there are three plans, such as the Basic plan, the Pro plan, and the Business plan. These courses are available in the range of $39* per month to $665 per month.
Teachable is good for starting your online-course business. In the free trial period, you can check if it is for you or not. With email marketing features and customization, it is one of the best Kajabi alternatives in 2023.
Thinkific is the most valuable platform for online course creation after Kajabi. This platform offers all-in-one features to create and sell your online courses. You will get better data analytics to grow your business with effective insights.
The easy-to-use interface of this platform helps you to distribute your courses properly. If you have some basic knowledge of coding, you can customize your themes with perfection. You will get the ease to create different courses with a single dashboard. With an affordable price, it is one of the best Kajabi alternatives for these reasons.
- It is a popular business platform for online course creation.
- This is dedicated to more detailed course creation.
- You will get a wide range of communities for better engagement.
- It is an easier and simpler platform for creating membership sites.
- You will get better data analytics to develop your course.
- The easy-to-use interface helps to engage more students.
- You will get chat support during business hours.
Thinkific is a very good platform for creating online courses and selling them. It has a free trial period of 30 days to get knowledge of online course creation. There are 4 plans excluding the free period. These are the Basic plan, the Start plan, the Grow plan, and the Expand plan. These courses range between $36* per month to $499 per month.
|Thinkific Plans||Pricing(Per month)|
|Basic||$49 or $36*|
|Start||$99 or $74*|
|Grow||$199 or $149*|
|Expand||$499 or $374*|
*Worked out an annual subscription
Thinkific is one of the best Kajabi alternatives that offer all-in-one features at an affordable price. You can grow your business with the in-built features and good affiliate programs.
Udemy is one of the most popular online learning platforms in 2023. It is opposite from the Kajabi, as Udemy is an online course marketplace with no fee to register for educators. However, you must have at least 5 videos of your course. Before onboarding, you have to send your course to the team for verification.
Udemy has a greater student community. So, it is very clear that you can reach a wider section. You can also modify your courses from your mobile app. The interface is very easy to use to customize your course themes. It is the reason behind being one of the best Kajabi alternatives available in the market.
- You can sell a single course on Udemy.
- On this platform, you can add courses in 75 different languages.
- You can provide your users a course completion certificate.
- Udemy offers an easy-to-use interface.
- There is no fee for registering for your courses on this business platform.
- You can list your products in the marketplace to engage new customers.
- It offers access to modify your courses from the mobile app.
- You can create quizzes, Q & A, and assessments for your students to engage them.
- There are several supporting materials with great assistance to start your business.
Udemy has not set any price for creating or selling your course. It is a free platform for online course creation or selling.
Udemy is a good platform to sell your course. It is one of the best Kajabi alternatives available for its free policy. If you have a low budget or are less confident about the market, Udemy is best to test yourself.
FreshLearn is new in the online course creation and sales market. Although, it has studied the ups and downs of other online-course platforms. So, you can get a powerful solution to sell your online courses with the guidance of great experts.
On this platform, you can build and launch your online course in less than 60 minutes. With a few clicks, you can build and customize your landing page of business. The affiliate programs are very lucrative on this platform. So, you can taste the next-level features to call it one of the best Kajabi alternatives in 2023.
- Website builders are present to level up your business.
- You can make your own digital storefront.
- Marketing and sale features including affiliate programs, landing pages, etc.
- Access to embed quizzes, lives, documents, and other engagements to your course.
- Can access analytics to get more insights about your course’ performance.
- Can access 20*7 live customer support from a great team.
- Can create and sell unlimited digital products.
- Access to a free trial period.
FreshLearn has three plans- the Free, the Pro, and the No Brainer. The third one has a really cool gamification feature. The price ranges from $29* per month to $69 per month.
*Worked out an annual subscription
FreshLearn has the most affordable price in comparison to other paid business platforms. It has too many features including gamification and affiliate programs. These things make it one of the best Kajabi alternatives available in the market.
Podia is an all-in-one business platform like Kajabi. It helps to build your website, community, and digital products. In the free course, you have to pay an 8% transaction fee for every sale of your online course. You can also create any number of products, and sell them as there is no restriction.
In the free course, you can build one website with a community. There will be access to email marketing with one product for coaching with only one download. However, these numbers are unlimited in paid plans. The exclusive feature of this platform is the video content. These help more to engage with your audience.
- Get a by-default website builder.
- Set and launch your course in around 10 mins.
- No need to have coding sense or designing skills as website builders are there.
- Choose from multiple types of courses like cohort-based, drip, and bundles.
- Customize and brand your course as you desire with lavishing features.
- Get accustomed to a free trial course.
- You will get access to outstanding video content features.
- You can get access to email marketing and unlimited webinars.
- You can have an unlimited array of communities for course engagement.
Podia has 3 plans with a free one. These are the Mover plan, the Shaker plan, and the Earthquaker plan. The price of these plans ranges from $33* per month to $199 per month.
*Worked out an annual subscription
Podia is one of the best Kajabi alternatives in 2023 for its wide range of features. It is very engaging for the outstanding video content feature. Beginners should try this out for such affordable pricing.
Kajabi is an all-in-one business platform with a premium price. These five Kajabi alternatives are also good to start and level up your online course business. However, they are less comprehensive than Kajabi. But, if you have some budget issues, go for these alternative online course business platforms. These are five of the best Kajabi alternatives that you can access to grow your business.
Frequently-Asked Questions (FAQ)
Which course creation platform is better than Kajabi?
The following platforms are better than Kajabi:
Why is Kajabi better than Thinkific?
Kajabi is better than Thinkific because it has more powerful marketing and sales features.
Which is better, podia or Kajabi?
Kajabi is better than Podia as Kajabi is more comprehensive than the second one. Podia lacks the app feature.
How does ClickFunnels compare to Kajabi?
ClickFunnels and Kajabi both have very different strengths and weaknesses when it comes to marketing your online course business. I recommend reading my review of Kajabi vs ClickFunnels to get a better idea of which platform is right for you.