LinkedIn Learning, formerly known as Lynda.com, is one of the most popular e-learning platforms. It has more than 20k in-demand skill development courses available. You can get those courses in 7 languages.
When I came to know about LinkedIn Learning, I did not rely on the quality of the course. Believe me, I became impressed when I did several courses on LinkedIn Learning. You can get both free and paid courses on this platform with certification on completion.
In this article, I’ll share the best LinkedIn Learning courses that you will need to upskill in 2023. You can get the most affordable value-for-money programs on this platform.
Table of Contents
What Are the Best LinkedIn Learning Courses?
|LinkedIn Learning Courses||Author’s Name||Runtime(Hours/Mins)||Skill Level||Course Review(Out of 5)||Certification on Course Completion||Course Price|
|Excel Essential Training (Microsoft 365)||Dennis Taylor||2 hours 22 mins||Beginner,Intermediate||4.8||✅||Free|
|Be the Manager People Won’t Leave||Laurie Ruettimann||28 mins||Beginner, Intermediate||4.7||✅||Free|
|Learning Python||Joe Marini||3 hours 10 mins||Beginner||4.7||✅||$14-$16**|
|Interpersonal Communication||Dorie Clark||37 mins||Beginner||4.7||✅||$16-$18**|
|Speaking Confidently and Effectively||Pete Mockaitis||22 mins||Beginner||4.6||✅||Free|
*Converted by working out the annual subscription fee to monthly charges.
#Monthly Subscription Charges
**Course Exclusive Price
1. Excel Essential Training (Microsoft 365) by Dennis Taylor
In 2023, expertise in data management is very essential to excel in a prosperous career. Excel Essential Training (Microsoft 365) is a very useful and worldwide popular program by Dennis Taylor. You can access this course from LinkedIn Learning Courses.
This most popular program for spreadsheets offers how to manage and analyze data efficiently. You can learn how to organize the data while performing calculations using simple functions. It will show how to format the spreadsheet and work with building charts and PivotTables, multiple worksheets, etc.
- Basics of Excel to understand worksheets and workbooks
- How to explore data entry while editing and AutoFill the worksheet
- A lesson about formulas and functions like XLOOKUP
- Fundamentals of formatting
- How to adjust data within the worksheet
- Knowledge of printing in worksheets with chart making by Excel Ideas
- How to adjust worksheet views, and manage multiple workbooks
- Fundamentals of features of data management with new Excel 365 data types
- Lesson on the security of the worksheets and sharing them.
This is a free course from LinkedIn Learning. However, you can access other advanced-level courses similar to this topic on this e-learning platform. That will cost around $29.99 per month or $19.99* per month.
This course is designed for both beginners and intermediates. Anyone can learn about Excel functions and principles with ease. That is the reason it is one of the best LinkedIn Learning Courses. It has already been liked by 23k+ users.
2. Be the Manager People Won’t Leave by Laurie Ruettimann
In the timespan of the last 20 years, 41% of the workforce globally has commenced leaving jobs. In the majority of cases, the approach of the managers or their relationship with the employees have turned up as the key factor. Be the Manager People Won’t Leave by veteran lead HR Laurie Ruettimann figures out those gaps, and bridges them in this LinkedIn learning course.
This course starts with the basics of trust building with employees to the ultimate goal of being a lovable and leaderly manager. This course includes 3 quizzes and is accessible from a phone or laptop.
- Helps to gain skills in People Management.
- Overview of the approach of a good manager.
- Teaches you how to gain the trust of employees.
- Guides to become a person of integrity.
- How to be focused on learning with development.
- How to be open to all employees.
- Guidance to become the bearer of change.
- How to make the employees love the job.
- Guides to become a lovable boss to all.
- Helps understand the means of good work culture.
This is a free course on the LinkedIn Learning platform. You can also get it in the subscription courses.
This is one of the best LinkedIn Learning courses in 2023 in management skills. 100k+ users have already liked this course. They have reviewed it as one of the most effective courses in people management.
3. Learning Python by Joe Marini
Python is the most popular and in-demand skill in 2023. The high readability of this object-oriented language helps to develop applications and work on data analysis. With over 30 years of experience in top companies in Silicon Valley, Joe Marini has come up with the Learning Python course.
You can learn the basic syntax of the language, and how to construct simple programs in Python and run them. The learners will get the knowledge of how to retrieve data of JSON, HTML, and XML across the web and parse them.
In this course, you can get an overview of how to install Python in your system. The whole course is about 3 hours and 10 mins long. It also has 5 quizzes to learn engagingly.
- How to get started in Python.
- Overview of installation, editing, and running examples.
- Lesson on basics of Python.
- Working on variables, expressions, functions, and conditional structures.
- How to work with the files in OS path utilities, and file system shell methods.
- Knowledge to use dates and times.
- Lessons on working with formats of internet data.
- How to work with data from JSON.
- How to parse and process HTML.
- How to manipulate XML.
The pricing of this best LinkedIn Learning course comes up with a $29.99 per month subscription. You can also access this course with an annual subscription which works out to $19.99 per month. The pricing is very affordable as the subscription gives access to other courses too. You can also buy this single course for $14-$16.
This course is one of the best LinkedIn Learning courses because of the course structure. Already 28k+ users have liked this course. The simple and engaging way the author turns the complex thing into a simpler version.
4. Interpersonal Communication by Dorie Clark
Communication is very important in today’s business. Anyone can enhance the efficiency of communication through proper training. This one of the best LinkedIn Learning courses, Interpersonal Communication by Dorie Clark brings strategies to master and hone your interpersonal skills communication.
In this course, you can learn techniques to convey your message effectively in the organization. You can also learn how to tackle the unpleasant situation of communication challenges in the workplace hierarchy. She has also instructed how to respond to critical concepts, and approach different cultures.
This course has a duration of 37 minutes with 14 byte-sized videos. You will have 1 exercise file with 3 quizzes to improve your skill.
- Training on how to communicate with colleagues.
- How to request with optimal efficiency.
- Lessons about decoding non-verbal cues.
- Guidance of communication with hierarchy.
- How to work on your expectations.
- Knowledge about the timing of listening and speaking.
- How to communicate in tricky situations.
- Guidance to communicate in cross-culture.
This course comes within the subscriptions of LinkedIn Learning. In that case, you have to pay either $29.99 or $19.99*. However, you can buy this course exclusively at $16-$18.
This course is liked by over 28k users. This popular course has too many positive reviews. More than 28k users have liked this course. This makes it one of the best LinkedIn Learning courses in 2023.
5. Speaking Confidently and Effectively by Pete Mockaitis
In a workplace, it is important to properly present yourself with great communication. The course Speaking Confidently and Effectively by Pete Mockaitis is adapted from his podcast How To Be Awesome At Your Job. This one of the best LinkedIn Learning courses focuses on enhancing presentation skills for gaining a competitive advantage in your career.
This course will help you to level up the presentation to boost the presence of your executive ability. You can learn how to funnel down the demands of your target audience. This LinkedIn Learning course will help you to conquer your fear to achieve self-confidence.
In this 22 mins course, you will also learn how to handle tough inquiries, and tackle the worst scenarios to recover. There is 1 quiz for you to test yourself. You can access this course from a tablet or phone.
- How to improve your speaking ability.
- How to cater to your audience’s interests.
- Guidance for figuring out challenges or needs.
- How to shift your focus to control your pulse.
- How to develop your body language.
- How to use your body for powering up.
- Guidance to be in sync speaking towards a target audience.
- How to deal with your fear.
- Three aspects of handling difficult questions.
This is a free course in LinkedIn Learning. It is also included in the subscription courses.
This course has been liked by 40k+ users. It is one of the best LinkedIn Learning courses. You can get a good knowledge of the basics of self-grooming.
LinkedIn Learning is one of the most popular platforms in the e-learning segment. You can access more than 20k courses for upskilling yourself. These are probably the best LinkedIn Learning courses in 2023. These in-demand courses will help you to upskill yourself. So, don’t wait anymore. Go check these courses on LinkedIn Learning, today.
Frequently-Asked Questions (FAQ)
Is LinkedIn Learning certificate valuable?
- LinkedIn Learning certificates are valuable to add to your CV or resume.
How much are Linkedin Learning courses usually?
- Linkedin Learning courses typically cost between $35 to $40. You can view a more detailed review of Linkedin Learning’s pricing here.
Can I use LinkedIn Learning certificate in my resume?
- Yes, you can use the LinkedIn Learning certificate in your resume. It makes your resume carry more weight in your desired job profile.
Can you get a job with a LinkedIn certificate?
- You can get a job with a LinkedIn certificate as it makes a 9% higher chance to get a job.
Do Recruiters look at LinkedIn Learning certificates?
- Yes, recruiters look at LinkedIn certificates as LinkedIn is a popular and trusted platform to hire or get hired.