Are you looking to learn web development but don’t know where to start? Look no further! The Web Developer Bootcamp: Learn HTML, CSS, Node, and More is the most comprehensive and effective online course, hosted on one of the top online course platforms, on the market.
You’ll also gain hands-on experience building 13+ projects, including a production application called YelpCamp.
So what are you waiting for? Read the review and start learning web development with the Web Developer Bootcamp!
At A Glance – The Web Developer Bootcamp: Learn HTML, CSS, Node, and More
In summary, The Web Developer Bootcamp will provide you access to:
- 63.5 hours of on-demand video content
- 42 articles
- 116 downloadable resources
- 62 coding exercises
- Full lifetime access Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
What Are The Key Highlights of The Web Developer Bootcamp: Learn HTML, CSS, Node, and More
- Taught by a professional bootcamp instructor with a track record of success
- Comprehensive course at a fraction of the price of other bootcamp programs
- Up-to-date and relevant content to prepare students for the 2022 job market
- 13+ projects, including a gigantic production application called YelpCamp
- Constant updates with new content, projects, and modules
- Structured and presented in the form of lectures, code-alongs, projects, exercises, research assignments, slides, downloads, readings, and more
- Perfect for complete beginners with zero experience or those with some experience in HTML and CSS
- Learn to think like a developer, become an expert at Googling code questions, and create full-stack web applications from scratch
- Meet the cats and chickens!
About The Course Instructor
Colt Steele is an incredibly qualified and experienced instructor, having worked as a Senior Course Developer at Udacity and as the Lead Instructor and Curriculum Director at Galvanize’s SF’s 6 month immersive program.
His students have gone on to receive full-time developer roles at prominent companies like Google, Salesforce, and Square. Having spent years figuring out the “formula” to teaching technical skills in a classroom environment, Colt is the perfect instructor to teach The Web Developer Bootcamp, Learn HTML, CSS, Node, and More.
His Web Developer Bootcamp course on Udemy has become one of the best selling and top rated courses, and he was voted the Udemy’s Best New Instructor of 2016. Colt brings his expertise and teaching experience to an online environment, making his courses comprehensive and engaging.
With Colt as your instructor, you will have all the tools you need to become a successful developer.
Who Is This Course For Exactly?
This course is perfect for complete beginners with zero experience in web development, as well as anyone with some experience in a few of the technologies (like HTML and CSS) but not all. It is designed to provide a comprehensive education in web development, so it is also great for anyone who wants to take one course to learn everything they need to know.
Specific target audiences include:
- Beginners with no experience, who want to learn all the fundamentals of web development.
- People with some experience in HTML and CSS, but not all the technologies covered in the course.
- Those who want to take one comprehensive course to learn everything they need to know about web development.
- Experienced web developers who want a refresher.
- Those who want to build real web applications.
- People who want to learn the newest technologies for 2021.
- Those who want to learn about security exploits like SQL-Injection & XSS.
- People who want to learn how to create a blog application from scratch.
- Everyone who wants to learn how to create a complicated Yelp-like application from scratch.
- Those who want to deploy applications and work with cloud databases.
- People who want to create static HTML and CSS portfolio sites and landing pages.
- Everyone who wants to become an expert at Googling code questions.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use common JS data structures like Arrays and Objects.
- People who want to learn how to manipulate the DOM with vanilla JS.
- People who want to create full-stack web applications from scratch.
- Everyone who wants to learn how to use Express and MongoDB
What Students Liked About The Course:
- Colt’s style of presenting the more difficult topics gradually, so as not to overwhelm students.
- The course is very accessible and fun to learn coding.
- Colt is a great instructor with an in-depth knowledge in programming who is simple to follow and understand.
- A wonderful community of aspiring web developers and even professionals who have completed it, are eager to assist those who are just starting out.
- Students learn how to learn by their own.
- Course covers a lot of topics such as ES6, NODE + EXPRESS, MongoDB + Mongoose, and EJS for templating.
- Colt and TA’s crew do their best on assisting students whenever they are in doubt.
- The final project (Yelp Camp) puts all the basic concepts learned into use.
What Students Didn’t Like About The Course
- Sections 58.571 and 58.572 need rework and explanation
- Deployment part is not explained with two platforms, making it difficult to access Heroku in India
- Lack of exercises or small projects in the middle part of the course
- Back-end section can be complicated for beginners
- Map feature in the final project can be replaced with something more accessible and easier to implement
Conclusion: Who Would I Recommend This Course To?
The Web Developer Bootcamp: Learn HTML, CSS, Node, and More is the perfect course for anyone looking to start their journey into web development.
With Colt Steele as your instructor, you will have all the tools you need to become a successful developer. Whether you’re a complete beginner or an experienced developer looking for a refresher, this course is designed for you.
Sign up today and start learning web development with the Web Developer Bootcamp! I would recommend The Web Developer Bootcamp: Learn HTML, CSS, Node, and More.