Are you ready to take the plunge into Python and become a professional programmer? Then join the 100 Days of Code – The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp and receive the highest-quality education available online from one of the top course platforms.
In this comprehensive course, lead instructor Angela Yu will teach you the Python programming language in an engaging and motivating way. Through 65+ hours of high-definition video tutorials and dozens of real-world projects, you’ll learn everything from automation and game development to data science and machine learning.
By the end of the course, you’ll have the skills and confidence to take on any programming challenge and create your own portfolio of Python projects.
So don’t wait – read our review and get to becoming a Python pro right now!
At A Glance – 100 Days of Code: The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp for 2023
At A Glance: 100 Days of Code: The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp for 2023 In summary, The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp for 2023 will provide you access to:
- 60 hours of on-demand video content to help you learn Python programming from the ground up
- 230 articles to help you understand the concepts and applications of Python
- 129 downloadable resources to help you practice and hone your skills
- 1 coding exercise to test your understanding of the material
- Full lifetime access to the course and its content
- Access to the course content on mobile and TV
- Assignments to help you apply your knowledge
- A certificate of completion upon successful completion of the course
What Are The Key Highlights of 100 Days of Code: The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp for 2023
- Master the Python programming language by building 100 unique projects over 100 days.
- Learn automation, game, app and web development, data science, and machine learning all using Python.
- Program in Python professionally and create a portfolio of 100 Python projects to apply for developer jobs.
- Build fully fledged websites and web apps with Python, as well as games like Blackjack, Pong, and Snake using Python. – Build GUIs and Desktop applications with Python.
- The lead instructor teaches at the App Brewery, London’s best in-person programming Bootcamp. – Course has been updated to be 2023 ready and you’ll be learning the latest tools and technologies used at large companies such as Apple, Google, and Netflix.
- Comprehensive curriculum developed over a period of 2 years, with comprehensive student testing and feedback.
- Over 65 hours of HD video tutorials and builds your programming knowledge while making real-world Python projects.
- Covers a massive amount of tools and technologies, including Python 3, PyCharm, Jupyter Notebook, Google Colab, Python Scripting, and Automation, Python Game Development, Web Scraping, Beautiful Soup, Selenium Web Driver, Request, WTForms, Data Science, Pandas, NumPy, Matplotlib, Plotly, Scikit learn, Seaborn, Turtle, Python GUI Desktop App Development, Tkinter, Front-End Web Development, HTML 5, CSS 3, Bootstrap 4, Bash Command Line, Git, GitHub, Version Control, Backend Web Development, Flask, REST, APIs, Databases, SQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL, Authentication, Web Design, Deployment with GitHub Pages, Heroku, and GUnicorn.
- By the end of this course, you will, without a doubt, be fluently programming in Python.
About The Course Instructor
Dr. Angela Yu is an exceptional and experienced instructor, who is highly qualified and passionate about teaching.
With a rating of 4.7 out of 5, 592,660 reviews and 1,870,743 students, Dr. Angela Yu is the perfect teacher for the 100 Days of Code: The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp for 2023. She has an impressive resume of 9 courses and has been invited by companies such as Twitter, Facebook, and Google to teach their employees.
Dr. Angela Yu has been teaching since she was 12, when she wanted to build her own Space Invader game, and since then has made hundreds of websites, apps, and games. Her enthusiasm for teaching is evident in her courses, as she researches how to make learning to code fun and hard concepts easy to understand.
With her geeky humor and lots of explanations and animations, she will be there to guide her students every step of the way.
Who Is This Course For Exactly?
This course is perfect for anyone and everyone who wishes to learn the Python programming language. If you are a complete beginner, this course will provide you with all the necessary tools and resources to become a Python professional.
If you are a seasoned programmer looking to switch to Python, this is the quickest way to learn as you will learn through coding projects. For intermediate Python programmers, 100 days of code challenges will help you level up and hone your skills.
Furthermore, this course is great for those who want to start their own startup by building their own websites and web apps, as well as those who are looking to master the Python language and build a portfolio of 100 projects to apply for developer jobs.
What Students Liked About The Course:
- Angela’s great teaching style and her ability to explain concepts in an easy-to-understand way – Versatility of Python usage with great projects
- Accessible and relevant information from documentation, Google, and StackOverflow
- Entertaining and much-appreciated frontend and bootstrap lectures
- Stellar introduction to Python with great projects – Room to challenge the student to figure out solutions on their own
- Broad coverage of different use cases of Python
- Makes students comfortable continuing learning and projects on their own
- Clear that much effort was put into the quality material
- Allows students to choose an area of specialization with Python
- Creepy philosophy about teaching intermediate and advanced students
What Students Didn’t Like About The Course
- Course becomes less frequent and shorter in the latter half of the 50 section
- Solutions to proposed problems become less explanatory
- Objectives for some of the later projects can be unclear
- Course is outdated in some places
- Not suitable for intermediate and advanced students as the lessons become just screenshots + text + code solutions (no videos) or just an assignment (no specs, no hints, no solution, no nothing; just a sentence)
- No specific section related to deployment, docker, Kubernetes, Pytest, CI/CD, DevOps, and AWS – No section related to Django
Conclusion: Who Would I Recommend This Course To?
In conclusion, 100 Days of Code: The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp for 2023 is the perfect course for anyone and everyone who wishes to master the Python programming language.
With the help of the amazing and experienced instructor, Dr. Angela Yu, and the comprehensive curriculum developed over two years, you will be able to learn everything from automation and game development to data science and machine learning in an engaging and motivating way.
The course covers a massive amount of tools and technologies, and you will be able to create your own portfolio of 100 Python projects to apply for developer jobs. So if you want to become a Python professional, this is the course for you.